Annual Recognition Awards
WTS Central PA honors those who have made major impacts to the local transportation industry and the chapter, as well as notable projects that have advanced the region. Please take the time to recognize and honor those colleagues and organizations that are outstanding leaders in the transportation industry and WTS.
2020 Recognition Awards
We’re now accepting nominations! Please consider nominating a person, company, or project to the awards listed below. WTS Central PA winners' nominations will also be submitted to WTS International, for consideration in the international awards process. WTS International award winners will be recognized at the WTS International Conference.
Click each award title for its application. Complete the application form in its entirety, noting word limits.
Nominations are due by Friday, January 8, 2021 at 4 pm to Virginia Bailey, Awards/Recognition Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, please contact Virginia.
Winners will be notified by January 19th.
Nominations can be completed for one or more of the following awards:
- Woman of the Year Award - Honors a woman who is a leader in transportation and is an outstanding role model in the Transportation industry.
- Member of the Year Award - Recognizes a WTS member who made extraordinary contributions to the success of WTS Central PA.
- Rosa Parks Diversity Leadership Award - Recognizes individual(s) or organization(s) that made significant contributions in promoting diversity and cultural awareness supporting the goals and mission of WTS.
- Employer of the Year Award - Recognizes an employer that supports WTS and is committed to recruiting, retaining, and advancing women.
- Innovative Transportation Solution Award - Recognizes an innovative transportation project led by a woman that improves quality of life.
- Honorable Ray LaHood Award - Recognizes a male leader in transportation who has directly contributed to the advancement of women and minorities.