We thank the many firms who proudly serve as corporate partners, supporting the WTS Greater New York's mission. The funds raised through the WTS-GNY Corporate Partnership Program are used to sustain and expand our chapter’s professional development programs, industry recognition of women in transportation, our mentoring program, and scholarships for young women planning to enter the transportation industry. They also support our dinner programs.
Corporate Partner benefits include:
- Tickets to this year’s Annual Gala
- Individual membership to WTS-GNY chapter
- Weekly email spotlighting partners
- Video/posting featured on chapter website/social media
- Recognition in our monthly publications and logos in event programs
- Recognition at WTS-GNY events
- Prominent display of your logo on the WTS-GNY website along with a link to your company's website
- For WMSDBE partners, each will be featured in a breakout session at a special WMSDBE event
Upcoming events are anticipated to be in-person or virtual/online as we continue to monitor the conditions and re-evaluate them for the suitable setting. Same as prior years, a portion of your dues are a donation to the scholarship account, which is so important to fuel our pipeline for the future generation of women leaders in transportation.
There are several partnership levels available to your company. Register online today!
- Listing of 2020-2021 WTS-GNY Chapter Programs
- Corporate Partner Submittal List and Schedule
- Corporate Partner Program Membership Benefits
Please contact Janice Li at email@example.com or (908) 963-6420 if you have any questions or would like further information about the Corporate Partnership Program. For more information regarding WTS-GNY sponsor opportunities, please contact Janice Li at Janice.Li@jacobs.com.