Thank you for your interest in the WTS New Jersey Corporate Partner Program. Our chapter uses these funds to develop a suite of professional development, leadership and networking events designed to further the WTS mission of attracting, sustaining, connecting, and advancing women’s careers to strengthen the transportation industry. Additionally, through partnership, your firm will be contributing to our growing mentoring program as well as scholarships for young women planning to enter the transportation industry.
Corporate Partner benefits include:
- Tickets to this year’s Annual Meeting
- Individual annual membership to the WTS New Jersey chapter
- Emails/social media posts spotlighting our partners
- Recognition in our newsletter and logos in event programs
- Recognition at WTS New Jersey events
- Prominent display of your firm’s logo on the WTS New Jersey website along with a link to your company's website
- Job postings on the WTS New Jersey website
- Invitation to a Corporate Partners and WMSDBE networking event
- For WMSDBE partners, an expo table at the Corporate Partners and WMSDBE networking event
There are several partnership levels available to your company. Please register by March 31, 2023 to take advantage of a full year of benefits.
- Corporate Partner Submittal List and Schedule
- 2023 Corporate Partner Member Benefits
- 2023 Corporate Partner Commitment Form
- 2023 Paid Membership Form
Please contact Kristen Ahlfeld at email@example.com or (201) 377-2325 if you have any questions or would like more information about the WTS New Jersey Corporate Partnership Program.
Thank you to all our partner firms!
DBE FOUNDING PARTNERS