Invest in the WTS Foundation.
The WTS Foundation is committed to developing and supporting the next generation of women who will lead the transportation industry.
For the remainder of 2022, the Foundation has taken on a specific challenge — future-focused fundraising throughout the year, with a year-end goal of $85,000.
You can make an impact on the programming, volunteers, mentors, and the leaders that guide every student learning and growing by making a donation. Your generosity to our 2022 Annual Giving campaign will help to:
- Create and fund multiple scholarships for students from high school through graduate and post-graduate studies,
- Provide for the expansion of our Transportation YOU program and brand, and
- Assist in supporting regional workshops and seminars, like our traditional DC Summit.
Read the full article here from Jannet Walker-Ford, the current Chair of the WTS Foundation, and Incoming Chair, of WTS International, and Karen Good, the current Vice Chair of the WTS Foundation, and Incoming Chair.
Your donation will help the Foundation:
- Expand existing scholarship opportunities to women pursuing transportation related degrees
- Provide and promote educational opportunities and career development to advance women in transportation
- Initiate, sponsor and publish research related to advancing women in transportation
In 2021, the Foundation gave out $697,100 in scholarships. Help the Foundation expand its efforts by donating.
Supporters can also donate via GiveSmart.
Thank you for supporting the WTS Foundation!
WTS Foundation is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Federal ID Number is 26-4058230. Contributions made to WTSF are deductible as charitable donations to the extent allowed by tax law. WTS Foundation is the successor organization to WTS Scholarship.