WTS International took a bold step forward in 2009 to support the advancement of women in transportation through the launch of the WTS Foundation.
Through the generosity of thousands of WTS members and supporters, the organization has provided millions of dollars in scholarships to deserving women and students throughout the transportation industry, supporting the next generation of transportation professionals and advancing the principles of WTS, and has created educational and awareness programs like Transportation YOU.
The Foundation is committed to advancing women in transportation by:
- Expanding existing scholarship opportunities to women pursuing transportation related degrees
- Providing and promoting educational opportunities and career development to advance women in transportation
- Initiating, sponsoring and publishing research related to advancing women in transportation.
WTS chapters are the focal point of much of the Foundation’s activities, as the majority of scholarships and activities are an integral part of chapters’ programs.
Get involved and learn more about the WTS Foundation:
- Meet International Foundation Leadership
- Apply for Scholarships
- Inspire the next generation with the Transportation YOU program
- Donate Today!
WTS Foundation is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Federal ID Number is 26-4058230. Contributions made to WTSF are deductible as charitable donations to the extent allowed by tax law. WTS Foundation is the successor organization to WTS Scholarship.