Invest in the WTS Foundation.
The WTS Foundation is committed to developing and championing the next generation of women who will lead the transportation industry. You can make an impact on the programming, volunteers, mentors, and the leaders that guide every student learning and growing by donating. Your generosity to our 2023 Annual Giving campaign will help to:
- Create and fund multiple scholarships for students from high school through graduate and post-graduate studies,
- Provide for the expansion of our Transportation YOU program and brand, and
- Assist in supporting regional workshops and seminars, like the Capital Summit.
Read the full article here from Jannet Walker-Ford, the current Chair of the WTS International, and Karen Good, the Chair of the WTS Foundation.
Your donation helps:
- Expand existing scholarship opportunities to women pursuing transportation related degrees
- Provide, and promote educational opportunities and career development to advance women in transportation
- Initiate, sponsor and publish research related to advancing women in transportation
In 2022, the WTS Foundation gave out close to $700,000 in scholarships. Help the Foundation expand its scholarship efforts by giving today.
Are you an active WTS Member? Donate through your account now.
Supporters of the WTS Foundation can also donate via GiveSmart.
Canadian members can also donate to the WTS Canadian Education Foundation.
Thank you for supporting WTS!
WTS Foundation is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Federal ID Number is 26-4058230. Contributions made to WTSF are deductible as charitable donations to the extent allowed by tax law. WTS Foundation is the successor organization to WTS Scholarship.
The WTS Canadian Education Foundation Charitable Registration Number is 831863758RR0001.