WTS Toronto Area Chapter provides many local benefits, including access to various types of programs and events, as well as inclusion in a powerful network of transportation professionals, businesses and agencies.
Events are typically held monthly and include:
- Speaker Series
- Technical Tours
- Golf Tournament
- Career Day/Job Fair
- Annual Meeting and Dinner
- Social/Networking Events
- Personal/Professional Development
Chapter members have the chance to:
- Build relationships with other transportation professionals.
- Grow and develop professionally by learning from others.
- Create professional visibility and build alliances.
- Search for opportunities to work with others toward the achievement of mutual goals.
- Develop contacts and long-term business relationships that lead to career growth.
RECENT PAST EVENTS
- June 24 - Summer Social
- June 22 - Roundtable Workshop: Taking on Hard-to-Hear Feedback
- June 3 - Lunch and Learn 2: Collaborative Contracting
- May 20 - Lunch and Learn 1: Public-Private Partnerships (P3)
- May 14 - Membership Appreciation Event
- April 29 - Future of Transport: Climate Change and Sustainability Panel Discussion
- March 25 - Book Club Meeting #1
- March 8 - International Women's Day Event
- February 25 - Pitches and Introductions: Articulating your Values
- February 4 - Women in the Workplace: Barriers, Supports, Statistics
- January 28 - Building Blocks of Good Mentorship
Meet our Programs Committee here! For more information regarding upcoming programs and events, please contact our Programs Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.