2024 Agency and Corporate Partner Opportunities
The Corporate and Agency Partnership Program includes organizations that have provided invaluable support to the WTS San Francisco Bay Area Chapter. With continuing commitment from our Partners, we have been able to:
- Implement our annual Mentorship Program in which we paired young professional WTS members with accomplished mentors. Over 150 people have participated in the Mentorship Program to date.
- Conduct our annual Leadership Training Workshop offered to chapter members to work on individual leadership styles and career goal setting.
- Support our local scholarship winners, who were selected for WTS International Scholarships, by providing travel stipends for the annual conference.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of our high-profile members.
- Improve the quality of our programs.
We invite your firm or organization to partner with us! Your organization will enjoy annual benefits including:
- Tickets to informative and fun WTS SF Bay Area programs;
- Networking opportunities and access to exclusive by-invitation-only events
- Your firm will appear on the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter website and be hyperlinked to your organization's website [see below!]; and
- Many other benefits, depending on the level of participation.
Higher-level partners have the opportunity to introduce speakers at WTS special events. There are also opportunities to publish an article in our online chapter newsletter – a highly visible way to promote your firm by highlighting a project or a new company addition.
We are excited to have you join our circle of partners! Please see the Corporate Benefits and Agency Benefits for additional information. To join, please download and complete the Corporate Partner Commitment Form or Agency Partner Commitment Form and return to Rachael Keish with your check made out to WTS San Francisco. Please also email your logo. Note that this program is a separate effort from the scholarship contributions that are solicited as part of our annual event each year in the summer.
We thank you in advance for your support!
Rachael Keish, Corporate and Agency Relations Chair
A very big thank you to our 2023 Corporate Partners who are listed and linked below! We look forward to your partnership in 2024! Rachael will reach out to your organizations.
- Biggs Cardosa Associates Inc
- CDM Smith
- Gail Murray Consulting
- Kittelson and Associates
- Quincy Engineering
- AMG (Advanced Mobility Group)
- MSA Design & Consulting, Inc.
- FMG + Company
- Wilson Ihrig
- WMH Corporation