Corporate Partner Opportunities
2020 Agency and Corporate Partner Opportunities
The Corporate and Agency Partnership Program includes nearly 30 firms and organizations that have provided invaluable support to the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of WTS. With continuing commitment from our Partners, we have been able to:
- Implement our annual Mentorship Program, in which we paired young professional WTS members with accomplished mentors. Over 130 people have participated in the Mentorship Program to date.
- Conduct our annual Leadership Training Workshop offered to chapter members to work on individual leadership styles and career goal setting.
- Support our local scholarship winners, who were selected for WTS International Scholarships, by providing travel stipends for the annual conference.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of our high profile members.
- Improve the quality of our programs.
We invite your firm or organization to partner with us in 2019. Through WTS SF Bay Area’s Corporate and Agency Partnership program, your organization will enjoy annual benefits including:
- Tickets to informative and fun WTS SF Bay Area programs;
- Networking opportunities and access to exclusive by-invitation-only events
- Your firm’s logo will appear on the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter portion of the WTS website and be hyperlinked to your firm/organization's website; and
- Many other benefits, depending on the level of participation.
Higher level partners have the opportunity to introduce speakers at WTS special events. There are also opportunities to publish an article in our online chapter newsletter – a highly visible way to promote your firm by highlighting a project or a new company addition.
Please see the Corporate Benefits and Agency Benefits for additional information. To join, please complete the Corporate Partner Commitment Form or Agency Partner Commitment Form and return to me with your check made out to WTS San Francisco. Please also email your logo.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please note that the Corporate and Agency Partnership program is a separate effort from the scholarship contributions that are solicited as part of our annual event each year in the summer.
We thank you in advance for your support.
Ingrid Supit, Corporate and Agency Relations Chair