Are you new to the transportation industry and looking for a trusted advisor or a seasoned transportation professional ready to give back? Join the WTS-IE Mentoring Program!
WTS encourages the professional development of its members and promotes industry recognition of women in transportation. These goals are realized in part through its Mentoring Program, which pairs inspiring transportation professional and/or college students whose studies focus on transportation, with an accomplished industry professional. Throughout the program, the Mentoring Committee provides structure and support to help foster the one-on-one mentoring relationship, and provides accountability to mentorship pairs growth towards reaching set mentee goals.
- 1 Year commitment from
- Flexible schedule with a 2-3 hours commitment per month
- Mentorship Program Kick-off and quarterly mixer
- Monthly connections can be as formal as shadowing your mentor or as informal as meeting to chat over coffee.
Be a Mentor….
- Give back and strengthen future leaders
- Enhance leadership and mentoring skills
- Network with other industry leaders
Be a Mentee*….
- Develop and enhance professional skills
- Receive career guidance
- Network with transportation professionals
- Flexible meeting schedule based on Mentorship pairs
*Mentees must be (or become) WTS members to participate.