WTS Portland Mentorship Program – Call for applications!
We are excited to announce the return of the WTS Portland Chapter’s Mentorship Program for 2022. We are accepting applicants for both mentor and mentee roles. The Program is open to all WTS Portland members. If you are not a member yet, click here. Here is a link to a guidance document that details your roles and responsibilities as a mentor/mentee.
SAVE THE DATES!
- Application Deadline: February 18, 2022.
- Speed Dating to find your mentorship match: February 23 from 5 – 6:30 pm
We have an exciting program scheduled for this year! In addition to the one-one meetings, this program will include:
- Professional development sessions specific to the program attendees
- Free attendance to WTS lunch and learns with your mentor/mentee cohort
- A book for the Mentorship cohort book club
- Happy Hours (hopefully, in-person)
- Opportunities to expand your network!
The program will conclude with a graduation ceremony at WTS Portland’s Annual Winter Gala. Whether you are a mentor or a mentee, this program offers an unquantifiable opportunity to expand your network and your knowledge base. Clarify and set goals, gain the benefits of an accountability partner and encourage each other.