Nominations window is open for 2021 WTS awards! - Submission deadline extended to Friday, February, 4.
There are six awards – Tell us who you think best represents the qualities conveyed by these awards:
- Woman of the Year - an outstanding role model and contributor to the advancement of women and minorities in transportation.
- Member of the Year – extraordinary contributions to the success of the organization.
- Innovate Transportation Solutions – Example setting innovative transportation project
- Employer of the Year – to honor an organization for recruiting, retaining and advancing women.
- Rosa Parks Diversity Leadership - an individual, group, or organization that has made significant contributions in promoting diversity and cultural awareness
- Secretary Ray LaHood Award - a man who has directly contributed toward the advancement of women and minorities in the transportation industry.
Click on the links above to nominate individuals or organizations in one or more of the award categories. Submissions may be sent to Glen.A.BOLEN@odot.oregon.gov.