The mission of the WTS Northeast Florida Chapter is to engage, empower and enrich members and to advance women in the transportation industry.
Primary Focus Areas
- Mentorship – careers through professional development, networking, mentoring and other opportunities.
- Foster leadership through opportunities to participate on boards, committees and in management and leadership training programs.
- Help foster the interest of young women and girls in the field of transportation through activities that expose middle, high and college level students to the breadth of opportunities available.
- Foster professional development through a variety programs and other events.
2. Membership – provide access to transportation professionals and top-level decision-makers in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
3. Scholarship – provide financial support for current and future transportation professionals through local and international scholarships.
4. Industry Partnership – develop mutually beneficial partnerships with industry supporters.