Honoring Minnesota Transportation Professionals
Each year, WTS Minnesota honors the achievements of members of the Minnesota transportation community through our recognition awards. Recipients are honored at our annual Scholarships & Recognitions Luncheon each spring. Learn more about the award criteria and check out winners from past years.
The 2023 Recognition Award applications are now closed!
Please consider applying for 2024 later this year!
Join us on April 20, 2023 to celebrate the winners....
Nominate a Colleague
The nomination period for 2023 WTS Awards has closed! Nominating your coworker, project, or employer for a WTS award is easy and a great way to recognize the achievements of a respected colleague or team. Contact Emily Bowen at [email protected] for more information.
The nomination period has closed for the following:
- Employer of the Year Nomination Form - This award is designed to honor an organization (company, non-profit, association, or government agency) for recruiting, retaining, and advancing women.
- Woman to Watch Nomination Form – This award recognizes women who are entry to mid-level in their transportation careers and have already made an impact on the transportation industry.
- Rosa Parks Diversity Leadership Award Nomination Form - The WTS Diversity Award recognizes either an organization(s) or individual(s).
- Innovative Transportation Solutions Award Nomination Form - This award salutes an innovative transportation project led by a woman.
- Honorable Ray LaHood Award - This award honors a man who has contributed to the advancement of women and minorities in the transportation community.
- Member of the Year Nomination Form - This award acknowledges a WTS member who has made extraordinary contributions to the success of the organization.
- Woman of the Year Nomination Form - This category is designed to reach out beyond our membership to honor a woman who is an outstanding role model in transportation.