Honoring Minnesota Transportation Professionals
Each year, WTS Minnesota honors the achievements of members of the Minnesota transportation community through our recognition awards. Recipients are honored at our annual Scholarships & Recognitions Luncheon each spring. Learn more about the award criteria and check out winners from past years.
Nominate a Colleague
The nomination period for 2021 WTS Awards is now closed. Nominating your coworker, project, or employer for a WTS award is easy and a great way to recognize the achievements of a respected colleague or team. Awards were due to Emily Jorgensen by 5 pm on Friday, December 4, 2020. Contact Emily for more information, or look for the next nomination period in the fall.
- Member of the Year Nomination Form - This award acknowledges a WTS member who has made extraordinary contributions to the success of the organization.
- Woman of the Year Nomination Form - This category is designed to reach out beyond our membership to honor a woman who is an outstanding role model in transportation.
- Woman to Watch Nomination Form – This award recognizes women who are entry to mid-level in their transportation careers and have already made an impact on the transportation industry.
- Employer of the Year Nomination Form - This award is designed to honor an organization (company, non-profit, association, or government agency) for recruiting, retaining, and advancing women.
- Rosa Parks Diversity Leadership Award Nomination Form - The WTS Diversity Award recognizes either an organization(s) or individual(s).
- Innovative Transportation Solutions Award Nomination Form - This award salutes an innovative transportation project led by a woman.
- Honorable Ray LaHood Award - This award honors a man who has contributed to the advancement of women and minorities in the transportation community.