Employer of the Year
- The organization supports WTS through memberships, sponsorships, and employee involvement at the local and international levels.
- The organization’s structure includes a number of women in executive and senior positions and those leading major initiatives.
- The organization has career development plans and succession programs in place for women to advance within the organization.
- The organization provides continuing education of its female employees through professional education, professional organizations, and professional development opportunities.
- The organization encourages female students to enter the transportation field by providing internship opportunities.
2021 - Kimley-Horn
2020 - Burns & McDonnell
2019 - N/A
2018 - Civil Associates
2017 - Archer Western
2016 - HNTB
2015 - Lina T. Ramey & Associates (LTRA)
2014 - Gorrondona & Associates, Inc.
2013 - AECOM
2012 - Hayden Consultants, Inc.
2011 - Gorrondona & Associates, Inc.
2010 - AECOM
2009 - Freese and Nichols
2008 - HNTB
2007 - BNSF
2006 - Freese & Nichols, Inc.
2005 - Dallas Area Rapid Transit
2004 - NCTCOG
2003 - Fort Worth Transportation Authority
2002 - Carter::Burgess
2001 - Wendy Lopez and Associates, Inc.
2000 - North Texas Tollway Authority
1999 - NCTCOG
1998 - BRW, Inc.
1997 - Dallas Area Rapid Transit
1996 - Parson, Brinckerhoff, Quade & Douglas
1995 - O’Brien Kreitzberg
1994 - McDonald Transit