"Meeting the Challenge" Webinar
The 2021 International Women’s Day theme is “Let’s all choose to challenge.” A challenged world is an alert world. We can all choose to challenge and call out gender bias and inequality. We can all choose to seek out and celebrate women’s achievements. Collectively, we can all help create an inclusive world.
From challenge comes change, so let’s all choose to challenge. The WTS Meeting the Challenge Webinar will feature 6 WTS Corporate Partners sharing how they have met the challenge in celebrating women’s achievements in their organizations, how they are supporting women in today’s world, and how they have adapted to COVID-19 and a virtual work environment as they work to better support women and families.
When: March 19, 2021 from 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Moderator: Paula Hammond | Senior Vice President, National Transportation Market Leader, WSP USA; Chair, WTS International Board of Directors
- Yvonne Lopez-Diaz | National Workforce Pursuits Strategist, HNTB
- Janie Tiedeman | Vice President, Global Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, AECOM
- Stephanie Mosteller | Vice President and Manager, Global Strategic Planning, HDR
- Shelie Gustafson | Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, Jacobs
- Tanya Adams | Vice President of Community Relations and Diversity, WSP
- Suzanne Little | Vice President, HR Business Partner of Talent Management, Bentley