Membership and Benefits
At WTS Vermont events, you can get to know transportation professionals and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry. Our Committees have fantastic opportunities to develop your skills, gain leadership experience, and make contacts and friends. From organizing a networking event, mentoring a fellow professional, touring a transportation project or site, or helping develop this new chapter, there is something for you. Get involved today- the experience and benefits are worth it!
WTS Vermont membership benefits include:
- Networking, Mentoring, and Professional Development opportunities within the transportation industry
- Discounted or Free Admission to monthly presentations, tours, workshops, networking, and other events
- Free PDH hours, for qualifying events
- Access to public and private sector transportation industry leaders
- WTS Career Center access through a members-only portal for career and industry resources
- Leadership opportunities, for those who wish to get involved in a WTS Vermont Committee
- Exclusive Access to Members Only Events
To learn more about membership or leadership opportunities contact any member of the WTS Vermont Leadership Team.
WTS Vermont offers a discount for first-time members and for members whose employers will not sponsor membership. Please email Jessica Louisos to request reimbursement of $25 of the membership costs.
Already a Member? Login here.