Welcome to the Spokane-Coeur d'Alene home page!
As we build our future infrastructure, WTS is at the forefront, positioning professionals to help build roads, bridges and transit-related projects, while also pushing one another to grow professionally into leaders within our own firms and the industry.
- WTS is an international organization dedicated to building the future of transportation through the advancement of women.
- WTS attracts, sustains, connects and advances women’s careers to strengthen the transportation industry.
- Some of the things our local chapter provides are networking opportunities and informative presentations.
- Networking connects us with others in our community who share a similar goal, to make the transportation industry even stronger by supporting and encouraging the progression of women into leadership roles. Developing these relationships builds camaraderie, inclusiveness, and mentor/peer mentor relationships to help each other succeed in our jobs.
- Presentations give us a better understanding of the transportation projects and players in the industry. This knowledge allows us learn new things, and build on those ideas to advance the transportation industry.
- Our local chapter’s goals include having a strong, diverse leadership team, having 200 members from the Spokane/CDA area, continuing to have relevant, intriguing presentations, providing scholarships and hosting conferences with National Speakers.
- We want you to be a part of what we’re doing. Come and check us out, and if you are as motivated as we are about advancing the transportation industry, then join us and help us make a difference.
A big thanks to our local annual sponsors!
- President Robyn Lashbrook
- Vice President Karie Gullickson
- Secretary Kelly White
- Treasurer Jennifer Emerson-Martin
- Past President Eve McMenamy
- Programs Lindsay Gilbert
- Gala & Awards Mark Brower
- Membership Tara Limon
- Sponsorship April Smith
- Communications Dana Rivera
- Scholarship Scott Marshall
- Student Member Hanna Herzog
Board meetings held second Wednesday of every month. Please email if interested.