Welcome to the Spokane-Coeur d'Alene home page!
As we build our future infrastructure, WTS is at the forefront, positioning professionals to help build roads, bridges, and transit-related projects, while pushing one another to grow professionally into leaders within our own firms and the industry.
- WTS is an international organization dedicated to building the future of transportation through the advancement of women.
- WTS attracts, sustains, connects, and advances women’s careers to strengthen the transportation industry.
- Some of the things our local chapter provides are networking opportunities and informative presentations.
- Networking connects us with others in our community who share a similar goal, to make the transportation industry even stronger by supporting and encouraging the progression of women into leadership roles. Developing these relationships builds camaraderie, inclusiveness, and mentor/peer mentor relationships to help each other succeed in our jobs.
- Presentations give us a better understanding of the transportation projects and players in the industry. This knowledge allows us to learn new things, and build on those ideas to advance the transportation industry.
- Our local chapter’s goals include having a robust and diverse leadership team, having 200 members from the Spokane/CDA area, continuing to have relevant, intriguing presentations, providing scholarships, and hosting conferences with National Speakers.
- We want you to be a part of what we’re doing. Come and check us out, and if you are as motivated as we are about advancing the transportation industry, then join us and help us make a difference.
A big thanks to our local annual sponsors!
- President Karie Gullickson
- Vice President Jennifer Emerson-Martin
- Secretary Kelly White
- Treasurer Becca Boggan
- Past President Robyn Lashbrook
- Programs Wende Wilbur
- Gala & Awards Angie Comstock
- Membership Cindy Brower
- Sponsorship Mark Brower
- Communications Amy Aiello
- Scholarship Hannah Doyle & Riannon Zender
Board meetings held third Wednesday of every month at noon PST. Please email if interested.