WTS Connecticut awards scholarships to women who are pursuing careers in transportation through undergraduate and graduate programs. The scholarships are competitive and based on the applicant's specific transportation goals, academic record and transportation-related activities or job skills.
Please click on the name of each scholarship below to access more information and the scholarship application (Word document).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are international students eligible? Yes.
- Do applicants need to be WTS members? No.
- Can students apply to more than 1 scholarship? Yes
- For first-year graduate students who do not yet have a GPA, can they provide something else showing they have a 3.0 GPA or higher? Yes, please provide your cumulative undergraduate GPA.
- The WTS CT chapter will submit nominations for consideration to a WTS International Selection Committee composed of Foundation Board members for the WTS Foundation level scholarships.