Leadership Development & Training
WTS International Leadership Programming seeks to prepare professionals to lead the future of the transportation industry by learning and refining essential management skills.
Signature Leadership Training
In a rapidly changing world, transportation will be essential in the coming years to ensure security, accessibility, and opportunity for years to come. To accomplish these transformative goals, a new generation of leadership will require innovation, creativity, measured risk, and compassion.
Leadership training designed for mid-career attendees:
- Develop the leadership skills needed to take you to fulfill your career goals.
- Explore transportation industry trends.
- Gain leadership insights from a personal "360-degree" assessment.
- Connect with transportation industry innovators.
Leadership training designed for executive attendees:
- Content and strategic insights are based on research of executives in the industry.
- Contains media and influence training that can be used to drive transportation policy.
- Includes an executive level "360-degree" assessment and one-on-one professional coaching to achieve highly focused learning.
Learn more about the WTS International 2023 Signature Leadership Training program.
Chapter Leadership Development
Managing a chapter is no small feat! It requires collaboration, leadership, and grit. Chapter Leader Training is designed to share best practices in organizational management, effective leadership and responsible board management to develop the next generation of leaders and inspire WTS members.
Joining a chapter’s leadership team through service on a committee can be a great first step from being a passive member to being an engaged leader. View the chapter nearest you and check out how you can get involved.
Learn more about the WTS International 2023 Chapter Leadership Development
Executive Women's Roundtable
The Executive Women’s Roundtable is an annual event that runs concurrently with the WTS Annual Conference, geared to high-level executive women within the transportation industry. Invitees include executives from the public sector, such as Secretaries of Transportation, Agency or Authority Heads (state or local) and Board of Directors members, as well as private sector executives, such as C-suite execs and corporate board members.
Check back soon for more information on the next Executive Women's Roundtable.