WTS-OC is Seeking Qualified Candidates for the 2021-22 Board!
We strongly encourage any and all qualified members to consider volunteering to serve WTS-OC in this very rewarding capacity. If you know a WTS-OC member who you feel would be a valuable asset to the Board, please nominate them! Self-nominations are also accepted. The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, Sept. 18, 2020.
To be considered for a 2021-2022 Executive Board or Committee Chair position, you must:
- Be a member in good standing of WTS Orange County
- Be able to dedicate the time each month to the role for which you are nominated
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Be willing to serve in your elected capacity for the full two-year term
- Uphold the bylaws, mission and policies of WTS
- Submit the nomination form
The nominations will be compiled and reviewed, and a slate will be developed by the Nominations Committee for voting by the Chapter Membership. Please contact Marisa Greenway (714) 292-6308 or [email protected] if you have any questions. Your nomination should be emailed to [email protected].
The deadline for submitting nominations is Friday, Sept. 18, 2020 at 5 p.m. PST.
Detailed position descriptions are located here. The open positions are:
- Membership Chair
- Diversity Chair
- Mentoring Chair
- Scholarship Chair
- Student Outreach Chair
All positions are two-year commitments starting in January 2021.