Be the Leader of the Future
In a rapidly changing world, transportation will be essential in the coming years to ensure security, accessibility, and opportunity for years to come. To accomplish these transformative goals, a new generation of leadership will require innovation, creativity, measured risk, and compassion.
The WTS International Leadership Program seeks to prepare women to lead the future of transportation industry by developing professionally and learning how to manage others effectively; ultimately, for the advancement for all in the transportation industry and for those who use it.
This year’s Leadership Program will include a track for mid-level managers and executives in transportation. The event will offer a chance for knowledge sharing, networking, and meaningful guidance on how to boost your career.
WTS Mid-Career Leadership Program
October 19 - 21, 2020 in Washington, D.C.
- Develop the leadership skills needed to take you to fulfill your career goals.
- Explore transportation industry trends.
- Gain leadership insights from a personal "360-degree" assessment.
- Connect with transportation industry innovators.
WTS Executive Leadership Program
October 21-23, 2020 in Washington, D.C.
- Content and strategic insights are based on research of executives in the industry.
- Contains media and influence training that can be used to drive transportation policy.
- Includes an executive level "360-degree" assessment and one-on-one professional coaching to achieve highly focused learning.
1515 Rhode Island Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20005
Denise Rabius is President of Rabius Consulting, a firm which creates unique organizational development programs by working closely with each client to design custom training that enables organizations to develop their leadership and transform their culture. Denise is an instructor and executive coach at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, where she facilitates Organizational Behavior courses, and coaches in the Executive Education Programs.
Ms. Rabius is known for developing strong women leaders. She created the popular Women’s Leadership program for the Stanford University Continuing Studies Program, and facilitates the Women in Management program at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Denise has provided highly successful leadership programs for a variety of organizations including Salesforce, Google, McKinsey & Company, Arup, and WTS International.
Denise brings over 25 years of management experience to her practice. Prior to her consulting work, she led the Advanced Technology Business Group at Microsoft. She is on the board for the Stanford Women’s Circles.
- B.A. Economics, Smith College
- Graduate studies at Keio University and International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
- M.B.A., Stanford University Graduate School of Business
Denise has a passion for art and is a painter and fine art photographer. On weekends, you will find her on the water with her husband racing their 35 foot Ericson on the San Francisco Bay.
If you have any questions about the 2020 WTS Signature Leadership Training, please email WTS International at email@example.com.