WTS International is continuing to closely monitor updates and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as national, state and local governments as decisions are made regarding the 2021 WTS Chapter Leader Training scheduled for November 4 - 5, 2021 in Kansas City, MO.
This Chapter Leader Training will focus on best practices in operations, membership, communications and programs in a virtual environment. New WTS procedures, systems and platforms will be showcased and attendees will hear from the WTS International Board of Directors and WTS Foundation Board on leadership and industry trends.
Learn more about:
- WTS International's focus on our mission to Attract, Sustain, Connect, and Advance
- WTS Foundation goals and initiatives
- Managing events in a virtual environment
- Engaging members using MyWTS Communities
- Meaningful marketing and communications