WTS offers STEM educators a unique opportunity to serve tomorrow’s transportation leaders.
WTS is dedicated to the professional advancement of women in the transportation industry. To achieve this mission, WTS supports members who are post-secondary educators working to attract more women to the industry and helping them succeed in science, technology, engineering, or math studies. In fact, professional educators can join WTS for a special lower annual membership rate.* Our programs include:
• Networking with high-level industry experts.
• Online Career Center.
• Professional Development Programs.
• WTS Knowledge Lab.
• Mentorship opportunities.
• 5,000-Member Directory.
• Leadership Training Programs.
• Scholarship Opportunities.
Join us to explore opportunities for career growth while supporting the WTS mission to advance women in the transportation industry. WTS is proud to have you as a member!
* To be considered an Educator and to take advantage of the WTS Educator membership rate, you must be employed as a FULL-TIME teacher/professor at a Junior High School, Senior High School, or an accredited College or University. You must provide a school/college/university email address when joining as an Educator member of WTS International.