Each year the WTS Greater Chicago Chapter honors exceptional young women as they pursue careers in the transportation industry. Our chapter offers six local scholarships for women seeking high school, junior college,undergraduate and graduate degrees. These scholarships include:
· Sharon D. Banks Memorial Scholarship for Undergraduates ($3,000) (.docx)
· Molitoris Leadership Scholarship for Undergraduates ($2,000) (.docx)
· Helene M. Overly Memorial Scholarship for Graduates ($4,000) (.docx)
· Leadership Legacy Scholarship for Graduates ($2,500) (.docx)
· Transportation YOU High School Scholarship ($1,000) (.docx)
· Junior College Scholarship ($1,000) (.docx)
For the 2015-2016 scholarship season, scholarship applications are due to the WTS Scholarship Committee by Friday, October 30th, 2015. Submittal instructions are included in the application documents.
Winners of the scholarships will be announced early 2016 and will be honored at the annual WTS Greater Chicago Chapter Scholarship event in Spring 2016.
For more information on scholarship applications or to donate to our educational fund, please contact the Scholarship Chairs at WTSChicago.Scholarship(at)gmail.com.
These scholarships would not be possible without the generosity of our scholarship fund donors. Thanks to our corporate partners and everyone who participates in our monthly scholarship raffles for their continued support of our scholarship fund!
WTSF is an independent, unincorporated association and is classified as a 501(c)(3) under federal tax statues. Your contributions are tax deductible.